bridgesitter
Sunday, November 13, 2005
  kitty wompus again Well I have been trying to get my blog to behave the same on IE as it does on Mozilla. It could care less what HTML's I'm using or anything else for that matter. I will just say to see my blog the way I intended it is best to use Mozilla.

Perhaps you will notice that I do have a different format. This is because I threw the other by the wayside because It would not hold photographs and my sidebar level on the page. My sidebar was continuously down at the bottom making it difficult to find my other links. Charles and Carl I even made the photo's smaller and it still didn't work. But I thought of you guys in the process ;-)

Life is going good. My job is doing well. Well parts of it. I have aquired more patients and more hours all of which is good. The sad part is that one of the ladies that I took care of passed away. I feel sad because I had only met her, I stayed with her for 4 days and 3 nights, but on the following thursday she passed away. I imagine it comes with the territory, the wondering if there was something I could have done, etc.... but she was very ill and they did not expect her to last long. This is supposed to be a consolation I must tell myself.

That is all for now. 
Comments:
I am sorry about the loss of your patient. I am sure you gave her some comfort in her last days, a good thing to be proud of Pamela. I'm glad the job is going well too. You deserve a good turn for a change. How is the wild friend doing?
 
I'm sorry to hear about your patient. That's hard, but there really wasn't anything more you could have done. *hug* for wishing there was though!

Congratulations on getting more patients though. It must be a help. It sounds as though your situation is improving, if only a little.

I, too, am curious as to how things are progressing on the home front...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger