bridgesitter
Thursday, December 30, 2004
  The Picture That's Supposed To Be Here I tried to get the picture to show. No such luck. I have alot to learn about this blogging business. Anyway the picture of me you'll find under profile. The scowl I'm wearing in the picture I still wear. That's me on the bike, one of the many neighborhood kids with me. This is at my aunt's house in Poway. I thought these hills were pretty large back then. We really didn't get a choice of the bikes we tried to ride, everything was hand me down and pass it around, even my shoes look a bit too big for me.
 
Comments:
Well I took the picture off my profile and put those three up in the corner. These are more in tune with what I'm working on right now anyway. Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger