bridgesitter
Thursday, January 20, 2005
  I have told myself that
today I am going to get alot of other things done. I spent hours on here yesterday, reading blogs of others, playing with colors and templates. Today I must work on my jewelry and some other projects I have going. At this time I don't have a digital camera so I scan everything and then upload it to flickr and then bring the html to this site. I just found the link button above and now when you click on flickr above you will go there. This is so incredible!!!! It's amazing, is it any wonder I can't seem to leave my computer?! So at present I have pictures in flickr, I don't know if my pictures are set up for everyone to see or not. I'll have to check back on that. But I woke up this morning thinking about all the things I could do on this blog and was trying to get out of bed when my dogs had me surrounded. They probably figured that if they held me in the bed they wouldn't have to get up and settle for laying around at my feet while I'm on this computer. But I won, I sit here, coffee and a smoke, dogs at my feet.

But anyway I was going to try and scan some of my jewelry and see how that works to put up on my site. Maybe I could get a little feed back on that. TTFN
 
Comments:
Bridgesitter, I see my nephew Marty back in Indiana has read your blog too. Keep up the good work and thanks for reading my blog. It's comments like yours that keep us going. I know you say we're writing for ourselves but it sure is fun to know that someone, somewhere is reading it. Thanks again, I'll keep watching your site.
 
Looking forward to seeing your jewellery pics!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger