bridgesitter
Monday, January 31, 2005
 
I took off the Link to my e-bay

Yes I guess I figured it was best. I got to thinking about how alot of sites send you promises of things if you only click on, and then when you get there all they want you to do is buy, buy and buy. I don't want to keep anyone from coming here to my site because of that.

I really do enjoy feedback from people and I love to read other people's blogs. I think this blog "thing" is really popular because you can write out all sorts of things, your opinions, ideas, your black thoughts and no one can reach through the screen and grab you by the neck and claim your an idiot. Of course they can comment on that, but I for one need a thicker skin. So if I have offended anyone about that link, I'll say I'm sorry now and get on with other things.

 
Comments:
bridgesitter, I looked at your pics. Nice website.
You live a beautiful area. Well this is the day I start my taxes. I'm SOOO.. excited. cliff
 
Bridgesitter

I certainly wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over the e-bay link. It's not like like you were pushing anything down anyones throat.

You write good stuff - keep it up. Cliff is right, about both the area you live and taxes.

Ralph
 
Thanks,~Ya know I think I like you guys ;-)
 
I think I like you too Gar :-}.........now what should I do with this damn water shut off door hanger?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger