bridgesitter
Monday, January 03, 2005
  Morning Coffee and a Smoke Yup, I do so look forward to my morning coffee and a cigarette. Somethings have to take place before that though. I must get up and get a fire going , today my husband lit one, so nice to wake up with warmth in the house. Then I must let the dogs out. This is quite a procedure as only one can go out at a time. If I let them both out they would take off and be gone for hours. Not good. After each one has had their turn they wait by the "treat" jar. I guess I have inadvertenly trained them to receive treats when coming home. So Gunnar he grows bigger. Then I must heat up my coffee in the microwave, eeck! but my husband he leaves so early in the morning that it's cold when I get up. I do set it up for him the night before because I feel guilty I don't have a job. I do alot of things for him because I feel guilty I don't have a job. After making sure the puppies have gone back to sleep and the fire is burning nicely then, ah, my coffee. I like what I think is called shots in the dark. I like my two shots of espresso in my regular coffee with lots of cream and sugar. It's a very soothing and warming thing for dealing with the harsh realities of daylight. Today I'm going to put in some poetry that I have written in the past.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger