bridgesitter
Thursday, February 17, 2005
 
!!!I Am Very Excited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes siree, I've been making jewelry for a long time now. I don't mean metal smything, is that spelled right? Anyway I make beaded things. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces things like that. I use all kinds of things in my creations. I mostly enjoy working with natural stones, you know agates, gemstones, coral and the like. I like to use leather, sterling silver, linen cord stuff like that. I've sold quite a bit of my stuff, especially when I was back in Minnesota. I sold it to boutiques and had some in a local art gallery. I made special orders and stuff. But the reason why I'm excited is I have sold my first piece on eBay!! Yeah! Of course I'm not getting what I'd get at a boutique or something but for now that's okay. Nobody's taking a percentage so I can deal with that. The best part, I don't have to go out and sale my things to people face to face. I like it that way. So yes I'm excited and what am I doing to celebrate? I'm writing this blog. Hmmm oh well I'll bow now and smile and blow kisses cause that's how good it made me feel. So I'm going to try and post the piece I sold, maybe you can give me some feed back. So Please keep in mind that I don't have a digital cameral so my jewelry is scanned.
Banana Antler
This is Called Banana Antler
 
Comments:
Thanks for replying to my comment :) Yep, I'm serious. I know a bit about html and stuff because I used to code my own website about 2 years, with all the iframes and complicated thingys. Then I neglected it and forgot how to do basic stuff.

Waffley x
 
Bridgesitter

Congratulation on the sale. Nice jewelry.

Ralph
 
Thanks so much Ralph. I know my jewelry looks different than alot of stuff out there, but that's what I'm going for. Original.
 
Congrats bridgesitter, keep up the good work. That ebay is incredible. You are correct, origianl is better.
 
Hi,
Lovely bracelet! :) I also make beaded jewelry, paint, and photograph. I've not tried e-bay. Here's a heap of ****Congrats*** :)

I bet those sales will keep coming in! (I ought to look for an email link for you and see how you like e-bay.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger