bridgesitter
Thursday, February 10, 2005
  Photo by Leah of herself and me/I on Emily's 18th Birthday

photo by Leah of herself and our mother: on Emily's 18th Bd.
Originally uploaded by hummanna.
Though I don't really look like it here, I was having a marvelous time. Anna, Leah, Emily and I (or is that me) were celebrating my baby's 18th birthday. My other daughter Jessie couldn't be there unfortunately. We dined at an Ethiopian restaurant in Portland. Marvelously wonderful food. The girls were playing with Anna's camera. It's confusing to look at (for me anyway) because Leah and I were looking into a mirror while Leah held the camera. This photo is from my daughter Anna's flickr site. She's has great photos if you want to check them out.
She takes pictures of everything. She's doing a documentary on a place called Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland. She's been to alot of different places, all of her photos are posted at that site. It sounds like I'm trying to sell you on my daughters photographs. But hey she does great stuff. I'm just a proud mama.  
Comments:
Gar, I have two yellow labs. They're brother and sister. Gunnar and Siskiyou(Sissy). Sissy is the runt of the family but she can put any dog in his place, boy! These two are the grandpups of a dog that used to visit me all the time. His name was Gunnar also. He was the best dog, he'd dive for rocks in the lake only his tail showing. He was either dognapped or ran off. He was deathly afraid of thunderstorms and loved peanut butter sandwichs. My Gunnar looks just like his grandpappy. My dogs are the best company!! I think I'm writing a blog! I've got four kids and nograndkids. I'd like to someday but my kids are takin' their sweet time about that. I guess that's good. I've been collecting children's since the kids were little thinking someday I'll be able to pass them on. I don't know. Geez I just keep writing when I should be heading for bed. I just have so much to say all the time....see I can't shut up my fingers. Good Night.....the dogs are right here with me staring at the computer. Sissy thinks she can type too sometimes, or she thinks she's a cat and should be able to get right up here with me. Oh well I'll shut up now..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger