bridgesitter
Monday, February 28, 2005
  Thanks you guys.... Yes, I wanted to thank everyone who visits my blog and leaves me little comments. It's really nice to open up your email to see comments from so many people. So far they've all been really nice and I appreciate that. Whether it's comments on my writing or my jewelry or the way my mind rambles on through my fingers I take it all in. This blog is almost like a window on the world for me. Reading other's blogs, or comments made has helped restore a little faith (that I have really lacked) in human nature. There are far too many bad things going on in the world, everytime I read the news it feels like an assault. Reading all of your blogs has given me insight into the goodness of your natures, of the humanity that still exists out there. Other than my children or my dogs not much else has made me laugh lately....except the blogs. I hope this doesn't sound pathetic, it's not mean't too. I just needed to thank all of you, and you know who you are, for your humorous, cynical, heartfelt and comical takes on the world. ttfn 
Comments:
Bridgesitter

The feeling is mutual, THANK YOU for your comments. You write some good stuff. Yeah, sometimes a little ranting and raving, but we all do that from time (as you know from my blog). The human nature part is key, it is so easy to see only the bad some times. You and a few other blogs are often a great start to my day.
Ralph
 
From snowy Holland, I say: "You are more than welcome!!!" *Astrid throws a snowball at Bridgesitter*
 
Hi Bridgesitter! Blogger has let me comment today finally! I was here, as you know earlier, but blogger didn't work completely. I am new here, and I LOVE your blog!

*** Instant attraction: I immediately added you to my daily reads.*** I'm trying (again) to put you on my link list, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog & I hope you'll visit regularly as I plan to show my green eyes here often.
With Smiles for your thoughtfulness,
Green-Eyed Lady
 
HI again,
I visited your daughter's photo blog. She is so talented. I'm not familiar with flicker other than it's out there, so I'm a dunce and can't seem to figure out how to leave her personal comments.Can you email me how do to so or if she has public email, email me hers. (My email is listed on my blogger profile page.) Thx
 
I echo most of the above. It's always great to see that you've stopped for a visit.
But...Is your keyboard broken or what. Lets go girl.
 
I agree with you about coping with the world around us, and blogging being a wonderful way of doing it. I have so enjoyed reading your posts. You often made me smile. Thanks for visiting me. I'll be making you a regular stop in my daily blogging round. :0)
 
Bridgesitter
Everything all right?
Ralph
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger