bridgesitter
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
  My Secret Place My Secret Place


This beautiful picture is taken at "my secret place". I'm not telling anybody where this is, some of you might have guessed and some of you might have gone there with me. I love it here and so do my dogs. And please park lovers don't get mad at me, I do carry my little doggie doo doo bags! My neighbor who used to be the harbor master is now the Park Maintenance Man so I know HE really appreciates it!

But isn't this just lovely. Of course I'd love to ruin this picture by putting a little house out there by the bridge. Cut off all contact from the outside world and just live happily there with my dogs. But I'm sure that's not going to happen so rest assured.

Thanks Cliff for checking on me. I do appreciate that. I've been awfully busy getting by. But I just wanted everyone to know I'm still here and still reading blogs. I'll write more, but I think my dogs have a hankering to go to this secret place and are driving me nuts in the process! 
Comments:
I'm not surprised at all that your secret place showcases a beautiful bridge. I, too, would love a home in that type of setting. So glad you have that type of reflective and uplifting place for *you*!

P.S. You asked about typing w/ my toes. I did post this morning. Took me 3 wks to type it w/ my teeth, despite...(you need to read the post to find out that ending.)
 
Would this be the bridge that gives you your name? It's such a lovely spot. I can see why it means so much to you. Thank-you for sharing it.
 
I beieve that bridge just cries out for a sitter and a couple of dogs playing in the water beneath. Go for it.
Thanks for the visit and the very funny events in your life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger