bridgesitter
Monday, June 27, 2005
  Did I fix the Blog? & When Dogs Don't Eat All day I have had two dogs staring me down. Siskiyou lets out a guttural growl, Gunnar comes and leans against my legs and does a little whine. Okay, okay, it's my fault. I bought the cheaper dog food last week and they won't let me forget it. So to supplement their diet they've been getting extra dog bones with slathers of peanut butter. This I do while taking a spoon for myself. I'm tired of looking at these big sad eyed dogs, or these big eyed sad dogs, or these bog dyed dad gogs!

I go into the kitchen, remember my kitchen window? It's very small down below this post. well I flamboyantly grab their bowl and put it on the counter. I grab the olive oil, all this time they are watching me with bated breath, tongues dragging, poor dogs, I throw in a few little splashes, ah, yes, what next? Oh, how about some Mrs. Dash? Yea, I'll give 'em a few sprinkles of that too. I grab the biggest spoon in the house and give it some good hearty stirring, and voila', Dinner is ready.

They loved it. Ahh, they roll on their backs getting dog hair everywhere, but hey, I'm their best friend again.
 
Comments:
I just checked it out using IE, and it was fine. The list of links beginning with "Previous Posts" were slightly out of line with the Archives links, but as all of the links after the Archives lined up with each other, it looked ok.

The dogs have you well trained, don't they? *G* I would have done the same thing. :0)
 
When I feel guilty I actually boil up chicken and rice for the dogs. The little one has had numerous surgeries and that's all she was allowed to eat for weeks on end so they both have a strong yummy for it. Healthy too.

Your blog looks good from here. Trust me, there's always gonna be something "just not quite right". My margins and such give me hives. I've actually just gotten rid of most of the borders so I don't have it staring me in the face!
 
how about feeding them night crawlers if you want baited breath. Er..wait you said bated,,never mind.
 
Your blog looks correct from here in Nebraska. Thanks for the work.
 
bridgesitter
That is some kind of mixture you made for them. But hey, if your back on their good side that is all that matters.
Ralph
 
Well today I'm ready to give them away. Just because it's gorgeous outside and warm and beautiful and inviting they think I should leave the confines of the house and my work to take them to the beach! What nerve huh? Do you know how I know this? Because we're playing the In and Out game, in and out in and out. My door creaks from the abuse.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger