bridgesitter
Saturday, June 25, 2005
  Surf Competition In Lincoln City mom taking picture of Darling Daughter Anna
Today Anna was filming some of the Christian Surfing Competition on Nelscott Beach in Lincoln City, so Emily and I met her there. The kids' dad & stepmom are sponsors for it as he is a surfer from way back when. It was a gorgeous day, the sun warm, the sand and pavement hot. I got to spend some time with Anna which is always a good thing, she lives in Portland and sometimes it's hard to juggle schedules. So anyway we had a good time, I took some pictures of waves, and my kids, and more waves, and more kids.

Emily @ the beach
This is Emily. Where ever we go or what ever we do Emily has to stop and pet, talk and hug every dog that walks by. She's very busy at the beach!


Misty Beach
This is looking south away from the competition. It looks overcast, but it's not, I think it looks that way because I was facing the sun. Oops!

Same Darling Daughter
Here's Anna being silly. She usually is.....well most of the time. If you're looking for someone to photograph your wedding, or band or anything like that, she does that and she's very good at it. I always try to put a plug in for her. Starving Artist Syndrome, actually she has a job, but she does photography on the side.
You can probably tell that I'm not proud of these girls one bit, huh? The other two are missing today, but their day will come. ;-)

View of Cliff from Nelscott Beach

Here's a picture of a surfer and the cliff's that overlook Nelscott Beach.

Hanging ten or something

I almost forgot to add a surfer surfing...So here's one of those...^
 
Comments:
She looks a lot like you, doesn't she? Wonderful photos!
 
Well Ewan you'll have to ask her yourself, you can see her other pictures if you click the Link Anna's photos on my sidebar.

Sometimes she does and sometimes she looks like her father. Thanks for the complements about my pictues.
 
No one told me about us cliffs getting together to look at the beach.
 
Thank God for Cliff.s
 
Yes, that's great Carolyn. I shall do the same.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger