bridgesitter
Monday, June 13, 2005
  Well don't I feel special?
Your IQ Is 105

Your Logical Intelligence is Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average
Your General Knowledge is Above Average

A Quick and Dirty IQ Test


Is it tasteless to post this? I think it's meant to be, it's a quick and dirty IQ test anyway. After doing this I can just feel my head expanding. Thank you, thank you very much for your support.
Bartles and James Inc.

I love taking these tests, and though we all know they aren't accurate, I work very hard for my answers. I couldn't bear to read Imbecile in my score. I am also a Pug dog, in "which animal are you?", I'm "Spanish salsa" when it comes to personalities, yeah right!? Me?! Maybe I'm a closet Spanish salsa kind of woman. Hmmm

I want to thank Idgie for giving me the opportunity to take this extraneous test. See there a new word just popped into my head. Extraneous? I don't think that word fits here. It sounded good anyway!
 
Comments:
105! That's cheatin! :)

Good for you! I tried really hard on it too, but math fells me every time. I'm horrid with that.

Like I said, at least they didn't ask me to spell!
 
I left you a comment on Flickr but don't know how it works - Emily's car is the same as mine in High School. But mine was GOLD. I thought it was soooo cool!
 
The only good thing about Emily's car was the paint job. At least the insurance company paid for that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger