bridgesitter
Saturday, July 02, 2005
  Leah Looking Serious- it's an act
Leah's new sweater 002

Anna gave Leah a beautiful pink sweater with pearl buttons and a fluffy pink faux fur collar. Because the picture I took didn't come out clear I naturally had to play with it. Here are the "after" results.

The girls and I were in one of those fancy Portland Grocery stores, we had so much fun. The store had all kinds of organic foods, local meats, produce, and lots of unique home decor items. Yes we had a lot of fun! We are easily entertained!

Though Leah doesn't like this nickname, Emily just can't help but call her this every once in a while: Leah Maria Tortilla, Quesadilla, (darn, I've forgotten the rest)

Recently my Leah moved to Alaska :-( this makes me very sad indeed. Her boyfriend is up there working, that and along with being tired of this town she took the opportunity to spread her wings. Oh, did I mention that he proposed? hmmmm, anyway I'm hoping she'll be home soon. But then again I know it's good for her to be off exploring new places and new people and new ways.

She says it never gets dark there. At least not now, I don't know what it will be like come fall and winter. She recently got a job and is happy and things are going along.


 
Comments:
Alaska is beautiful, and in the summer it really is light out until almost midnight. As for winter, it depends on how far north she lives. The further north, the less light in the winter. I vacationed there last August, and I would live there myself if I could.

Congratulations on her engagement and her new job! :0)
 
Pretty gal. Fun in the grocery store. Geez, you might as well move to Nebraska.
 
Leah Maria Tortilla Quesidilla Enchilada Tostada
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger