bridgesitter
Friday, July 15, 2005
  midnight shooting in the dark

kitchen window
Originally uploaded by bridgesitter.
I went out last night to let the dogs do their numbers and started shooting pictures in the dark. You know how hard it is to see the digital screen, well I just pointed my lense and clicked. When I came in the house and put my pictures on the computer most of the pictures were totally black. I played with the auto light and hues and saturations a bit and discovered a whole world that was hiding in the dark. Sly dogs took off running down the road, oh well, I didn't even miss 'em! If my landlord says it's okay I'm going to start painting my house this color in the morning!! ;-)
 
Comments:
That's really cool!
 
I vote no on the color scheme.
 
I think that is sooo cool! What a great picture.
 
okay bridge, if YOU'RE gonna quit, I'M gonna quit!
 
U gonna make your hair green, too w/ that pink? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger