bridgesitter
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
  Miracle transformation Yesterday the dogs and I went to the beach at Fogarty Creek. It was a bit overcast, a little gray and gloomy, but the sand was still very warm on my feet, and there was a slight breeze. All along the shoreline there was alot of seaweed, it felt very cushy like an expensive carpet for me to squish between my toes. The beach was nearly deserted except for a couple of die hard sunbathers and a few kids. I threw the tennis ball for Gunnar over and over and over again. (I'm chuckling to myself now because I had just been to Aravis' blog where she drew a picture of the very same thing I had witnessed yesterday).

fogarty creek

Both the dogs love to run and play in the water, splashing and neck wrestling all the while. It's supposed to get their ya ya's out, but they never seem to tire of this simple pleasure,though I did quickly because I wanted to take pictures. I did manage to get a couple of shots off before I was totally covered in sand, and thought I'd share them here.
sissy

That does not look like the tennis ball I threw earlier!
 
Comments:
beautiful area bridgesitter, you are fortunate. Looks to like your puppy rolled, some poor little kid, for his stuffed animal.
 
They look like they're having so much fun. Wish I could bring Sam over to play! *G*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger