bridgesitter
Saturday, September 24, 2005
  Happy Birthday Sweet 27!!


marching band

Anna second from right traveling to the beat of a different drum.

anna trying cuy

Always ready to try new things.

anna sideways

Always thinking and learning.

anna at beach

A bright and shining star.

anna funny face

Such a wonderful sense of playfullness.


Happy Birthday


--<-@ Anna Maj!!!!
@->--


--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@


My baby is 27 today on the 24th of September

You are my first born,
the one I learned so many lessons with.
The child who suffered from my
inexperience and
who despite my mistakes,
my clumsy fumblings
at motherhood,
grew into an elegantly beautiful,
exceptionally bright,
witty, wonderful,
loving and compassionate
human being.

@->--

Talk about miracles!!
You are the first
that happened to me!

@->--

The world is such a better place
because you are in it!!!

@->--

I love you so much!!



 
Comments:
Happy Birthday Anna!!!
 
Thanks mama - it means a lot and I'm a bit embarrased as well. ;)
 
and as you should be!! Embarrassed that is!

xoxoxoxox
 
Yes Iva, paybacks are a bitch aren't they? ha ha ha

Thanks for stopping by, I've long neglected reading other's blogs but I'm glad that a few of you don't hold it against me.

Happy birthday to your daughter as well!
 
Congratulations, and I am glad she survived the meal and drink on the second picture. Oh, my, I am not even sure whether I wanna know what she was eating and drinking?!?!?
 
Hello Astrid, long time no see.

The second picture is of Anna visitng someplace, Chile? maybe, anyway I guess this meal is pretty common. It's called Cuy, but what it is is a Guinea Pig. Pretty scary looking huh?
 
Tell Anna happy birthday for me.
Ralph
 
How nice of you to stop by Ralph. I will tell Anna. Maybe by now she's done being embarrassed and will check back herself.

Missed you around the ol' blog site, say hi to Cliff for me.
 
Happy Birthday ANNA !!!
I so badly wanted to sing to you so here goes....
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear anna happy birthday to you and many more on channel four
and scooby doo on channel two and frankenstein on channel nine.......

i love you -
your little blister
Jessie
 
you put so much heart in these blogs pamela. it brought a tear to my eye.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger