bridgesitter
Sunday, September 04, 2005
  Sitting up in our Home I am writing this from the comfort of a large tote that I sit upon. But I am sitting at my new computer desk. Yes I have a brand new computer desk that my daughter Emily and my niece Sherri Anne bought for me at a garage sale. 15 bucks, it looks brand new. It has overhead cabinets, two drawers and is perfect. Also I have DSL! Chris the oldest, the one who's always on the internet all night, well during the daylight hours that he's up he has an online Xbox set up in his room where he needs DSL. We have struck up a deal. When he's sleeping I get his cord, when I'm sleeping he gets it back. Hopefully though we will be able to arrange his clock differently soon, of course it's not for me to do, I realize that . There is much to explain, but I don't really feel right about putting it on my blog.

I will share pictures so you can see what I see. I'll even let you see pictures of our room, it's a little crammed with stuff, but it's still cozy and it's our home. We have our own very large deck that surrounds three sides of our room. Ingrid calls this the upper room. I guess it is.

This is a long weekend so hopefully on Tuesday I will get a call back on at least one of those jobs I applied for.

That is all for now.
 
Comments:
Your room soundslovely,complete with deck. Congratulations on the computer desk as well. Looking forward to the pictures. :0)
 
well wouldn't ya know? All of a sudden Chris is a night sleeper. It wasn't long after I wrote that post that he came in wanting the cord. So I will have to wait to post some pictures. My computer with the pictures is upstairs and I'm on the old one down here. I've got some good pictures though.
 
Can't wait to see those pictures.
Ralph
 
Bt the way, good luck with those job applications.
Ralph
 
Best of luck w/ job search. I hope there are opportunities brewing since I'm reading this long after your post (it's Sept. 20th). Take care
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger