bridgesitter
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
  Ahhhh Leah, You make your mama proud



@ @

--<-@->-@-@-@-<-@->--

@ @

There once was a girl named Leah
who went by many a name
first it was baby, then t'was buddha
this because of her shape


leah in sink




Some names never stuck, But as she grew older
her sisters came up with more
a nickname that stayed t'was quite the bolder
it be Leah Maria tortilla,!!!

little Leah



Now because it's her 21'st birthday
A time of harassing and honor
It's time for us to celebrate
the Birthday of my precious daughter


Professional Leah



So join me if you would
in sending her birthday wishes
She's finer then rubies and diamonds
and a lover of hugs and kisses



Beautiful Leah



Many a time of emergency baths
But so full of ruffles and laughs
It won't be too much longer now
Before she's a mother with class.


Leah's baby ultrasound pic



Let me introduce you to the newest
addition to our family,
oops, we don't know the name
or the sex yet,
But I will keep you posted.




O
Leah,
Today let my words surround you
with hugs, loves and kisses
my hope
my prayers
my everything
is tied to your
birthday wishes
I love you Leah Marie!!!

Happy Birthday
!Baby!

xo

 
Comments:
Happy birthday Leah!!!
 
Happy birthday Leah... that 'buddha' picture is the cutest thing.
 
thank you momma!
 
Beautiful mama!! Happy Birthday LEAH MARIA MOTHER TO BE-A!!! ;) Sure, it rhymes!
 
Those baby pix... makes one want to squeeze her cute little cheeks.. all 4 of them. :)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA LEAH!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOUR ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST MAMA!!!
LOVE EM
 
Happy Birthday Leah. Bridge - great pictures and poems.
Ralph
 
Thanks you all for coming and posting your Happy Birthdays to my daughter. I don't think I was successful in embarrassing her though. I will surely have to try harder next time.

Yes, my Leah Maria Tortilla
is a great Mother-to-be-a!!

Can you tell the family excels in poetry writing???
 
happy birthday leah maria tortilla quesidilla enchilada tostada and congratulations on the mini tortilla i love you always.... MOVE HERE!! we have to be near our neice/nephew and take care of them/you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger