bridgesitter
Monday, December 12, 2005
  The Assumptions of Others I've recently encountered something that has been very painful for me. I'm sure that I put more stock in this then I should, but it has been really hard. I will not go into details but I will simply say that I put myself out on the table, so to speak, for someone, and for reasons unknown to me they've simply cast me aside. No explanation, no reason given, just totally obliterated themselves from my life.

The thing that is most painful for me is the fact that they have made assumptions about me, assumptions that I can only guess at. I feel terrible knowing that someone out there is thinking things about me that are not true. I am not given the chance to prove myself, redeem myself or offer any explanation at all. What hurts too I guess is that they don't even want one.

I needed to write this, I needed to tell someone, please don't make assumptions about me. You really don't even know me. 
Comments:
Don't worry about little people bridge. Concentrate.
 
Ah Cliff you always know just what to say. I knew there was a reason why I missed you. :)

Concentrate? how did you know?
 
If someone is willing to walk away from you based on assumptions, without even talking to you, then they are not worthy of you. I'm just sorry you've been hurt by this person.

What Cliff said.

*hug*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger