bridgesitter
Thursday, January 26, 2006
  New Job ----- Changes ----- Interesting Facts I have a new job. I'm very excited and ecstatic about it.

I am going to work as a pharmacy tech assistant at a really awesome grocery store in Poulsbo. I start Monday. I get to wear jeans. No big deal I know, but I am happy about that too.

I am no longer working for the last company as they kept paying me with bad checks. I won't go into it, they did set things right but I just couldn't do it anymore. I am taking care of a woman though who I started with through this company and will continue to do so even while working at the pharmacy. My prior company I'm sure is not happy about it, but hey, you do what you gotta do.

Anyway as I write this from the Library I have little time left. I hope to have some kind of internet soon but as of yet, no.

Oh, interesting thing I recently learned about my new stomping grounds. I am a mile or so from a place called Keyport, which happens to have a warfare center!!! There are also 22 nuclear subs out in the water off of Bangor! (or so I've been told) I will do some research to see if this is true. Most interesting don't you think???? hmmmmm.......

gotta go... 
Comments:
Congratulations on the new job and better life Bridge! I'm so happy for you. It couldn't happen to a nicer lady! :0)
 
Good news, Good news. You go girl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger