bridgesitter
Sunday, February 19, 2006
  Wow..... I haven't been here for awhile, again.

Things have changed, so many things and everything is going so well. Such a nice change.

I love my new job. They seem to think I'm doing pretty good at it too, which makes it all the better.


I have friends here and I love my little room that I rent. I live in Poulsbo now and it's such a nice little town, of course it is much bigger so quaint ain't the word I can use anymore.


The weather has been very cold but oh so beautiful. The water that is everywhere is such a shimmering glimmering blue, the mountains so picturesque and life just feels so good for a change.

I want to thank all of you who continue to come and visit my blog, you all know who you are, I am always grateful for the kind words, the support and the humor. Life is busy, very busy, but it's working great right now. As I wrote that I had a little twinge that I might jinx my self. Pray that I don't.

love and hugs to all xoxoxoxox

....pamela 
Comments:
I'm just so glad that things are finally going well for you. You deserve this time of peace and happiness. Just check in once in a while to let us know how you're doing! *G*
 
You've completely changed Bridge, I can tell. Good to hear from you. Glad it's lookin up.
 
Mama, Im so happy for you.
I love you so much, and miss you.
All my love, Emily
XOXOXOXOXOX
 
Hi Pam,
Hope things are still going well. You've been through so many changes; you deserve a fresh start and happiness! I just looked at some photos from your flicker side bar.Very nice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger