bridgesitter
Saturday, March 11, 2006
  I am so guilty...I apologize I have to confess I have not made blog rounds in quite some time. Feeling like I have the last few days with no energy to spare I thought I would just stay propped up here against the computer screen and read blogs. Well if you happen to glance at my side bar you will see alot of blogs are gone or missing. For various reasons they no longer blog, or have moved onto something else. Well I thought I'd check on Idgie. Remember Idgie? Well when I went to check on Idgie she wasn't there!!! Nope. Instead I found some very explicit pictures and my first thought was.......Oh my God who else has seen these?! Needless to say if you were here and checking there you might have seen the same things.....Not at all like the Idgie I remember. I do believe she is off with her online magazine "Dew on the Kudzu" now, and someone thought it was a great idea to put her name to something as Idgie would say "less honorable." Again I apologize and perhaps I should keep up a bit more with what you'all are up too.

signing off......

jeepers creepers.......whew!!!!!
 
Comments:
The situation isn't really funny, but I had to grin at the thought of your face when you visited that site and got an unexpected eyeful! *G*
 
I have deleted the site (and one other) and I appreciate the heads up. Idgie sent me an email to have me delete the link. Hope you get to feeling better. BTW good post below.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Though my soul may set in darkness, It will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night" ~ Sarah Williams

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"Necessity is the mother of invention, it is true, but its father is creativity, and knowledge is the midwife." ~ Jonathan Schattke

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / July 2009 /


www.flickr.com
bridgesitter's photos More of bridgesitter's photos

Powered by Blogger